Expressions of Interest – Trustee of The Civic Place Trust
Posted: Thursday, 8 June 2017
The Council of the City of Willoughby seeks Expressions of Interest from interested individuals with an arts background to assist in undertaking trust management responsibilities as a Trustee of The Civic Place Trust, contributing to cultural development within Willoughby.
The Civic Place Trust is a public fund which was established in 2004 to hold in trust donations and bequests to assist in the construction, maintenance and operation of the various facilities within The Concourse, Civic Place, Chatswood. This role is a voluntary position, and the Trust meets on an occasional basis as needed.
Interested individuals meeting the following selection criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Be a Responsible Person (as outlined in the Australian Government, Department of Communications and the Arts, Register of Cultural Organisations guide);
- Have a professional background in arts or arts administration;
- Have a strong understanding of the role of The Concourse as a performing arts institution and its position as a cultural asset on the North Shore;
- Possess tertiary qualifications in a technical area that would enhance the administration of the Trust (preferred);
- Have an understanding of the responsibilities of trust management (preferred); and
- Be a resident of Willoughby City Council (preferred).
Applications should be made in writing and submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday 17 June 2017.
Please forward to:
The General Manager
Willoughby City Council
PO Box 57, Chatswood
For further information please contact Andrew Patterson, Acting Governance Manager, on 9777 7567 or email Andrew.Patterson@willoughby.nsw.gov.au
>> View all announcements