• Park Carlson Park
  • Location Carlson Park 150 High St, North Willoughby
  • Facilities

    Park benchPicnic tablePlay equipment 

Area:2075m²

Named after Erik Carlson, (1917-2001) resident of Middle Harbour Ward. His contribution to improving the living environment of Willoughby City will be long remembered; an example being this land acquired in 1989 to mitigate local flooding and to develop as public open space.  A rocky channel runs through the park to help direct stormwater.

Access to the park is via a ramp at a gate in the fence along High Street.