• Park Cawarrah Park
  • Location Heights Crescent, Middle Cove
  • Facilities

    Park benchPicnic table

Area:759m²

Named incorrectly after the town and goldfield of Cawarral, Queensland, by Andrew Armstrong who owned the Cammeray Estate in 1886. The estate comprised 500 acres of the present day Castle Cove and Middle Cove. The site was purchased by Council in 1948 from the Greater Sydney Development Association Ltd. for a future baby health centre. When Council proposed to sell the land in 1985, local residents petitioned to retain the land as a park.