• Park Dawson & Market Streets Reserve
  • Location Where Market Street East meets Dawson Street, Naremburn
  • Facilities

    Park benchPicnic tablePlay equipment

Named after Mr ‘Fatty’ Dawson who operated a piggery below the intersection of Dawson Street and West Street around 1860. Dawson also lived nearby, in a house set below the cliff line behind the existing properties on the northern side of Dawson Street. The ruins of his sandstone house and gardens still remain and can be reached by the bush track that runs through the south side of Flat Rock Gully.