• Park Elizabeth Park
  • Location Coolawin Rd, Northbridge
  • Facilities

    Park bench

Area:2279m²

Named after Eliza (‘Biddy’) Smith, local activist and charity worker and a resident of Coolawin Road Northbridge from c.1940. The land was acquired by subdivision in 1922 to maintain access to the harbour. The park provides views across Middle Harbour to the Spit and contains remnant foreshore bushland of Eucalyptus, Angophora and Banksia. There is a park bench to sit on while enjoying the view.