• Park Lowanna Park
  • Location Greville Street and Fullers Road, Chatswood
  • Facilities

    BBQ facilitiesPark benchPicnic tablePlay equipment

Area: 7,209m²

Named after the aboriginal word for “beauty”. The park was acquired in 1942 from the Estate of Joseph Charles Tricker, builder, who lived in the adjoining house ‘Goulburn Grange’, which was built in 1907. The park contains remnant native ridge-top trees of Blackbutt and Turpentine which provide plenty of shade. There are three covered picnic tables, a double plated BBQ and a playground in the park.