• Park Talus Street Reserve
  • Location Talus Street, Naremburn
  • Facilities

    Park benchParkingPicnic tablePublic art

Talus Street Reserve is at the headwater of Flat Rock Creek. A path with night lighting runs through the reserve, and the southern end of the park is just a few minutes walk from St Leonards railway station.

A bushcare group works at Talus Street Reserve and Ella Street Reserve, on the fourth Saturday of each month.

A plaque marking the beginning of “Wilksch Walk” is located in the reserve. This walking path to Middle Harbour begins at St Leonards Station and passes through Talus Street Reserve, Naremburn park, Artarmon Reserve, Bicentennial Reserve, Flat Rock Gully and Tunks Park. The mosaic inlays in the path were created by Suzie Bleach.

The Path is named after Eric Wilksch (1918 – 2002) in recognition of his contribution to the environment in Naremburn and his tireless work with numerous community organisations throughout his life.