Collection and Re-Homing Service
Do you have something that you no longer need but it is too good to throw away?
Willoughby City Council residents now have access to a collection and re-homing service for household goods. Goods are collected, repaired and sold.
The following will be collected:
- Timber furniture
- Bikes & bike parts
- Some electrical appliances
- Some building materials
- Sports & Leisure equipment
- Hardware & tools
- Paint (usable), tins must be at least half full
- Tiles and pavers – intact and boxed
The Bower will not accept:
- Gas appliances
- Baby & children’s items such as strollers, cots, toys
- Items covered by Australian Standards eg, car seats, motorbike helmets, seatbelts etc
- Soft furnishings & linen
- Chipboard/MDF furniture or pieces
This is a free service.
To access this service, call The Bower on 9568 6280 or email email@example.com
Please allow up to two weeks for collection.
The Bower can also advise you on other charities and organisations that will accept goods, such as large and bulky items, mattresses, white goods, clothing, and textiles.
Stop your unwanted items from ending up as waste in overflowing landfills by utilising this service rather than throwing out usable items into the bulk clean-up collection. You will also be helping others as you will be providing household items at low prices to other community members.