Tech Savvy Seniors (Cantonese)
Start Date & Time:
Tuesday, 28 February 2017 9:30 am
End Date & Time:
Tuesday, 4 April 2017 11:30 am
Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
The Tech Savvy Seniors program assists seniors who have limited or no previous experience in using technology to learn new skills for the future.
The training is free and will help older people to access information and stay connected with their family, friends and communities.
This is a series of six sessions presented in Cantonese held on the following Tuesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am.
- Tuesday 28 February – Introduction to computers
- Tuesday 7 March – Introduction to Internet (part 1)
- Tuesday 14 March – Introduction to Internet (part 2)
- Tuesday 21 March – Introduction to email
- Tuesday 28 March – Introduction to iPads/tablets
- Tuesday 4 April – Introduction to social media
Limited places. Bookings are essential and open on Wednesday 8 February 2017.
Tech Savvy Seniors is a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page