Kids Healthy Active Program
Start Date & Time:
Wednesday, 1 February 2017 4:30 pm
End Date & Time:
Wednesday, 5 April 2017 6:30 pm
Willoughby Park Centre, Willoughby Park Art & Recreation Centre , Corner of McClelland St & Warrane Rd, Willoughby
Go4Fun Term 1 Willoughby Program! Registration still open!
Go4Fun is a free healthy lifestyle program for children aged 7-13 years who are above a healthy weight, and their families. Programs are run during school term and are led by trained professionals.
What happens at Go4Fun?
The program consists of 10 sessions delivered once a week for 2 hours. Highlights include:
- Fun games and activities for children.
- Interactive discussions to support your family to make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Practical demonstrations, games and tips on healthy foods, label reading and portion sizes- including a supermarket tour!
Who can join Go4Fun?
Children aged 7-13 years who are above a healthy weight.
A parent or carer must be available to attend each session.
Not sure if your child is above a healthy weight?
Speak to your child’s doctor to check your child’s weight status.
Alternatively, you can call 1800 780 900 to see if your child is above a healthy weight.
Why join Go4Fun?
- Get expert advice on healthy eating
- Get active playing fun games
- Make new friends
- Build confidence
- Make changes as a family
- Support on goal setting to achieve change
All for Free
This FREE Go4Fun program is provided by Northern Sydney Local Health District in conjunction with Willoughby City Council.
Go4Fun on 1800 780 900 or email NSLHD-Go4Fun@health.nsw.gov.au
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page